Objects in table cannot be sorted when using linked model in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.6.3
This is currently a limitation in the product.
An enhancement request has been raised to development team, and development team is working on this feature. Currently there is no detail timeline when the feature can be available since it depends the develop feature complexity, etc..
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- 2629045 - Dimension members cannot be sorted in filters in SAP Analytics Cloud
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Sort, Page, Story, Input, order, alphabetical, members,greyed out, failed, unale, not able,blended model , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem