"Error occurred logging onto BOE" when creating Import Connection to BI Universe in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- when there is firewall between Cloud Agent application and on-premise BI Platform
- Cloud Agent application is deployed on a separate network from BIP
- Cloud Agent application is deployed in DMZ
Catalina logs of Tomcat hosting Cloud Agent show the following error:
- Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server xxx:6400 (FWM 01009)
- attempt to establish connection failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect minor code: 0x4f4f0001
- Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server xxx:6400 (FWM 01009) attempt to establish connection failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
- Could not reach CMS 'xxx:6400'. Specify the correct host and port and check for network issues. (FWM 20030)
Google Chrome HAR trace shows error code : 502 badgateway
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, 4.x, 4.1 , 4.2 , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.