"Error occurred logging onto BOE" when creating Import Connection to BI Universe in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- when there is firewall between Cloud Agent application and on-premise BI Platform
- Cloud Agent application is deployed on a separate network from BIP
- Cloud Agent application is deployed in DMZ
Catalina logs of Tomcat hosting Cloud Agent show the following error:
- Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server xxx:6400 (FWM 01009)
- attempt to establish connection failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect minor code: 0x4f4f0001
- Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server xxx:6400 (FWM 01009) attempt to establish connection failed: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
- Could not reach CMS 'xxx:6400'. Specify the correct host and port and check for network issues. (FWM 20030)
Google Chrome HAR trace shows error code : 502 badgateway
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, 4.x, 4.1 , 4.2 , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.