You are trying to add the fields Incident Category, Service Category inside Accounts but the fields are not available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Click in the Accounts view.
- Open the Account XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the Account).
- Go to the Tickets tab.
- Click on Adapt.
- Click on Edit Master Layout.
- Try to add the fields Incident Category and Service Category to the TI.
- Result: the fields are not available.
This is the current system behavior, the fields are not available in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer.
If you need those fields urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development Site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Accounts ; Service Category ; Incident Category , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To