- All prompts, from linked HANA views, show up when editing prompts values in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- The prompts are linked. Only 1 prompt show up when running the story. But 2 prompts show up when editing the prompt to enter new values.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story with HANA view
- Add another HANA view and link the prompts from both views
- Save the story and run it
- Only 1 prompts shows up
- Now edit the prompt to enter new values
- Both prompts show up
This issue is by design
This is an enhancment request entered for this and will be looked into by development team for future releases.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem