You want to cancel a leave request but afterwards no approval is sent and the status is set to Cancellation Pending.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Self-Service work center.
- Select the My Requests view.
- Show Leave Requests - Completed.
- Select the column Type of Leave.
- Hover over the request.
- Select Cancel from the dropdown-menu.
- No cancellation approval is received.
The leave request does not trigger an approval, because the times for the leave request have not been released yet.
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Select the Employee view.
- Find the Employee related.
- Click the Edit button.
- Select the Employee Times tab.
- Find the time entries that are associated with the leave request.
- Mark the relevant day/period.
- Click the Action button.
- Select the option Activate.
Urlaub, storniert, Mitarbeiterzeiten , KBA , AP-TIM , Time and Labour Management , Problem