- Schedule Offering Connector Not Updating Fields or Values;
- Schedule Offering Connector creating a new SO intead of updating an existing one;
- Schedule Offering Connector failing as "Cannot specify a NULL Key value for reference entity COL_NUM99_VAL".
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Run Schedule Offering Connector to create SO, with no value in the Legacy ID;
- Run Schedule Offering Connector to populate the Legacy ID in a manually created SO;
Custom Column 99 is not using a unique Value or is not present on the connector input file.
- The first time the connector creates the offering the system creates the SO_ID based on the item id, rev_date and item type.
- To update the same offering via connector this is when it uses its unique Legacy_ID (custom 99) to identify which offering to update.
- System Admin
- Record configuration
- Select a record to configure 'Schedule Offering'
- See Column 99 and add as seen in below image.
- You should now see this custom column under Schedule Offerings.
- Custom Column 99 is used as an unique identifier for the scheduled offering and it is mandatory when running the connector by any means (update and/or create)
- If you are updating a Scheduled Offering, you should ensure you have custom column 99 to match input file value, otherwise it will create a new scheduled offering.
- You will update input file for COL_NUM99_VAL with recommended alpha-numeric characters instead of numbers.
- This is to avoid it being similar to Schedule Offering IDs eg. "XCW-123"
- If you have created the SO via the UI, it is not possible to use the Schedule Offering Connector to populate the legacy ID/ COL_NUM99_VAL.
- The Legacy ID cannot match any Schedule Offering IDs or it will not work.
Schedule Offering Connector, Schedule Offering Update, Connectors, Connector, Schedule Offering values, Schedule Offering Fields, Schedule Offering, Custom Columns, COL_NUM99_VAL, Custom Column 99, Schedule Offering Customer Columns, Schedule , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem