The following error message occurs when using SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Open Story URL to fitler one dimension with multiple members on the problematic story:
- This page isn’t working If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.6.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Build Open Story URL to fitler one dimension with multiple members on the problematic story.
Sample: https://<TENANT>/sap/fpa/ui/tenants/<TENANT_ID>/bo/story/<STORY_ID>?f01Model=<model id>&f01Dim=<dimension ID>&f01Val=["<value1>","<value2>"]
- Access the URL from browser.
=> Error message "This page isn’t working If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 400" appears.
- As mentioned in SAP's help documentation for URL Filter API:
"All parameter values must be URL encoded to work properly. Without URL encoded parameters, filters may not be properly applied. For example, ["ST1","ST10"] must be encoded as %5B%22ST1%22%2C%22ST10%22%5D."
- Encode the open story URL.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, URL, open, API, multi, multiple, parameter, filter, values, 400, page, working, empty, load , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem