New General Ledger is activated in your system and profit center or cost center is assigned to the relevant ledger with relevant scenario. When you execute T-code F.01 to display the result and check the authorization log, you find system will check authorization object K_PCA(profit center) or K_CCA (cost center) with following criteria:
But the relevant user ID only has limit authorization for some profit centers or cost centers. Therefore, above authorization check will fail in the log. It makes confuse why system is checking authorization for all profit centers or cost centers.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 5.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP 2005
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
RFBILA00 GLT0 FAGLFLEXT , KBA , FI-GL-IS , Information System , CO-OM , Overhead Cost Controlling , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.