- When creating a new custom query in the Custom Analytical Queries app, the list of Default values for the User Input Values of a Filter may be empty
- For Example, if your custom query included a field Sales Office, the User Input Values for a filter based on Sales Office would look similar to:
with no Default Value specified.
- Clicking on the Default Value field presents a window similar to:
with an empty list
- When Previewing a Custom Analytical Query, on the Prompt page, F4 for a field does not provide a list of available values
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA
- Custom Analytical Queries App
User Input Values, Filter, Custom Query, empty, reference, values, default value, custom analytical, query, prompt, F4 , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-GKE , Generic CDS Key User Editor , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-AQD , Fiori based Query Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.