You enabled in your Business Configuration scope the question "Would you like to enable average quantity display when creating orders?" from Average Product Quantity Proposal for Sales Orders business option in step 4 (Questions); however, when creating a sales order and a new product is added the product quantity is not being proposed based on the past history of that product for the account selected.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Open the Sales Orders view.
- Click in the New button.
- Select account ABC (where ABC stands as an account that has previous sales orders).
- In the Products section, click in Add and select product DEF (where DEF is a product present in previous sales orders from ABC account).
- Click in the Save and Open button.
The quantity of DEF is not being calculated as you expected (from previous sales orders of account ABC).
ABC account has sales orders with DEF product that are not completed or have been canceled. Only sales orders which have status as Completed and sales orders that are not canceled will be considered for the average quantity calculation.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Average Product Quantity Proposal for Sales Orders ; Sales Orders ; Quantity ; Wrong ; , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To