Intermittently you get "Authorization error" or "403 Forbidden" in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Do not log out from SAP Analytics Cloud and close the browser and shut down the laptop.
- Turn on laptop next day, and open Chrome browser then click SAC from bookmark.
- SAC is launched and blank home page is opened, and it does not prompt for any login credentials as it should.
- Click any menu button it throws Authorization error message.
The cached SAC gets loaded with stale cookies and so things don't load as normal.
- Close the current browse tab and open a new tab.
- Or you can hard refresh the browser using either of following methods in Chrome:
- Hold down Ctrl and click Reload button.
- Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
- Or, Open Chrome Dev Tools, then right click on the refresh button and a menu will drop down. This menu gives you the option of doing a hard refresh, or even clearing the cache and do a hard refresh automatically.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, FPA36-7087, FPA36-8071 , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem