- Uploading data into a model sometimes leads to the following error message: The upload failed due to an unexpected internal server error. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator.
- Subsequent attempts to upload data may work.
- The behavior is not consistent or predictably reproducible.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.6 or earlier
Reproducing the Issue
Upload a fairly large datafile into an existing model.
Issue occurs because internal connections are exhausted.
Code changes in wave 2019.7 and later should greatly reduce or eliminate this condition from occurring.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem