You have installed CAR using S/4HANA as the source system and you are unable to activate the following Odata service: /sap/hba/t/rtl/car/int/odata/CARServices.xsodata/
- You receive a '403 - Forbidden' error when trying to call the Odata service.
- You receive the error - Service MCSAServices failed. Contact your system adminstrator - Cannot call service with URL: /sap/is/retail/car_s4h/mcsa/odata/MCSAServices.xsodata/
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, CAR 4.0, CARAB, POSDW, /CAR/ACTIVATE_HTA, S4H, SLT, sap/is/retail/car_s4h/int/odata/CARServices.xsodata/MultiChannelSalesQuery, mcsa, sap.is.retail.car_s4h.mcsa, smart business, sap.is.retail.car_s4h.mcsa.v , KBA , CA-RT-CAR-FND , Foundation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.