You cannot change the Invoicing Unit in a Sales Order, that has no follow-up invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Sales Orders workcenter.
- Select the Sales Order view.
- Open Sales Order ABC (ABC represents the sales order ID).
- Open the General tab.
You cannot change the Invoicing Unit.
You have a line item of type Material, which has a selected Reason for Rejection.
- This has set the line item to Invoicing Status Finished.
- The Invoicing Status on Sales Order header level is set to In Process.
- Sales Orders with header level Invoicing status In Process set Invoicing Unit to read only
- This is the expected behavior.
- To change the Invoicing Unit, you need to uncancel the Material line items.
Open sales order ABC.
- Navigate to the Item tab.
- Select canceled line item.
- Remove Reason for Rejection entry.
- Save the Sales Order.
- Close and reopen the sales order.
- Change the Invoicing Unit.
- Select a Reason for Rejection for respective line items.
Sales Order, Invoicing Unit, Invoice Status, Greyed, Grayed, Reason for Rejection, Rechnungsabteilung, Rechnungsstatus, Ausgegraut, Absagegrund, Kundenauftrag , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem