- When creating a new job requisition from Position Org Chart, it shows the following error:
"Sorry, the requisition cannot be created. Creation of a job requisition for position xxxxxxxx failed. Details: User has no read permission on object Department. Contact system administrator to enable read permission on the field department_obj of object type Department"
- The error may refer to other EC objects such as businessUnit_obj, division_obj, etc.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Position Org Chart
- Select one position and click on "Create Job Requisition"
- It shows the error
The login user does not have the role-based permission to read the relevant MDF Foundation Objects.
Please review the objects mapped in your business rule and grant the relevant permissions to MDF Foundation Objects via Manage Permission Role.
Taking department_obj as an example, please grant the following permission:
MDF Foundation Objects > Department > Visibility: View Current & View History
Position Org Chart, Job Requisition, MDF Foundation Objects, legalEntity_obj, division_obj, department_obj, costCenter_obj, businessUnit_obj , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem