- Validation error:[Target Table:<tablename>)] Log directory for Teradata loader <tablename> is not specified. (BODI-1111415)
- Runtime error: DBS-120809 <datetime> |Data flow <df_name>|Loader <table_name> DBS-120809 Cannot open directory <directory that does not exist on the server>
- Runtime error: DBS-120804 <datetime> Cannot find log file that matches <table_name*out>.
- One Data Services job server has this issue, another one does not.
- The environments are the same.
- No Teradata configuration settings are pointing to that directory.
- Bulk loading Teradata is not working in one environment, even though it is setup the same as the other.
- Transactional load of Teradata works in both environments.
- The bulk load options, the Teradata > Log file directory option is set to a different directory.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
TD , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.