- A service level agreement (SLA) violation for which the customer may request an SLA credit related to SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Productive systems only.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- The system availability SLA is outlined in Service Level Agreement for SAP Cloud Services and SAP Analytics Cloud Supplemental Terms and Conditions for the productive version of the applicable SAP Cloud Service.
- In case of SAP's failure to meet the system availability SLA, a customer may claim a credit described in the credit section of Service Level Agreement for SAP Cloud Services.
- Claims under this SLA for SAP Cloud Services must be made in good faith and by submitting a support incident within thirty (30) business days after the end of the relevant month in which SAP did not meet the system availability SLA.
- To claim the SLA credit for SAP Analytics Cloud, a customer incident needs to be created either with the component XX-SER-SLACREDIT with a priority of Low.
See the following note for more information: 2829755 - SLA Credit for SAP Cloud Services.
- To process the claim, the following information is required:
- Customer name.
- Customer ID.
- Month impacted by the downtime.
Provide the following information:
- Cloud order impacted by the downtime.
- System ID (URL).
- After the claim and availability percent (%) for the respective month has been verified, the support contact will trigger the process for the SLA credit and keep the customer informed about the progress.
- Once the credit note has been issued, the reporter of the incident will be informed about the credit note number.
- The credit will be applied to a future invoice relating to the SAP cloud service that did not meet the system availability SLA.
- 2492733 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud customers
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SLA Credit, SLA violation of SAC, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, Compensation as per SLAs sac kba , KBA , asks for the recent sla again , adm] sla , [adm] sla , +violation sac sla , sla +violation kba sac , violates sla , sac agreements kba , sac license kba repository addendum , sac license agreement kba sap.com , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem