Exclude Functionality Within Involved Parties Determination.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click and open Open Activity List.
- Go to the Fine-Tune tab.
- Search and open activity Tickets for Customer Support.
- Click on the hyperlink Maintain Involved Parties.
- Select any party role.
- Go to the Realignment column and select the Exclude option.
This functionality has been introduced with the 1902 release.
The Exclude only works when you select the option Redetermine Completely or Redetermine Keeping Manual Changes within the Involved Parties facet of a ticket.
The More button is hidden by default and needs to be enabled by an Administrator.
Exclude, Realignment, Tickets, Involved Parties, Redetermine , KBA , tickets , involved parties , exclude , realignment , redetermine , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To