- If two users post goods issue to the same reservation with full requirement quantity in different sessions nearly at the same time, both postings are succsessful, resulting in exceeded quantity being posted than requirement quantity.
- If one user enters same reservation number multiple times in one MIGO session with full requirement quantity, document can be posted successfully, resulting in exceeded quantity being posted than requirement quantity.
- If one user enters reservation number only once in a MIGO session with full requirement quantity, post the document, then do another goods issue with full requirement quantity, message M7064 'Document xxx does not contain any selectable items' issues.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
RKPF, RESB, final issue, duplicate posting, RESB-BDMNG, RESB-ENMNG , KBA , MM-IM-GI-RS , Goods Issue for Reservation , MM-IM-RS-RS , Reservations , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.