After initiating background check successfully the background check request isn't received by the Vendor and the Job in Integration Center is completed with Warnings.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Background Check;
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Job Requisition -> Go to the candidate in the Background Check Status;
- Click in Initiate Background Check. You will receive the notification of it being initiated successfully;
- Access Integration Center -> Monitor Integrations -> Find the Background Check integration that ran;
- You will see that the integration completed with warnings. The following warning can be found:
JobApplicationBackgroundCheckRequest: UPSERTBATCH failed for the row with key: JobApplicationBackgroundCheckRequest/requestId=000. Reason:JobApplicationBackgroundCheckRequest Update Failed: vendorCode required, applicationId required and orderStatus(Value must be OK/ERROR) required. for Key JobApplicationBackgroundCheckRequest/requestId=000 with the index 0. The row will not be processed for subsequent entities
This is caused by the configuration set in the Integration Center Job.
A couple of reasons could be causing this warning to happening after running the Integration:
- Make sure that you have all the fields you need to send to the vendor. Check the Configure Fields tab, to check add or remove the fields from the integration. Check the Adding Fields to the Sample Template section in the Implementation Guide for more information.
- It could be caused by the configuration of the response fields in the Integration Center. You can check the section Configuring the Response Fields Tab for Background Checks in the Implementation guide to see what is required to be configured;
- It can be due the authentication user and password set to authenticate in the Vendor's service. Check if you have the correct authentication settings in the Destination Settings Tab, and you can check in the section Destination Settings Tab of the implementation Guide for more information.
All these details above can be seem in the implementation handbook, chapter Creating Vendors for External Background Checks.
Background, Check, Integration, Center, Error, Warning, Completed, With, UPSERTBATCH, required, vendorCode, applicationId, orderStatus, Value, OK, index, 0 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem