- In SAP Transportation Management, a Request for Quotation (RFQ) is sent to the Collaboration Portal for the Carrier to Accept or Reject
- Upon acceptance or rejection of the RFQ, the corresponding Freight Order's Confirmation Status remains as "No Confirmation Yet"
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4 HANA 1709
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4 HANA 1809
Request for Quotation, Freight Order, Freight Booking, Collaboration Portal, Confirmation Status, Tendering, Awarded, Rejected, Accepted, No Confirmation Yet, Response, Subcontracting , KBA , TM-FRM-FRT , Freight Tendering , TM-CP , Collaboration Portal , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.