You are working on more than one survey during a visit execution, one of which is a product survey. When you navigate between the surveys the product selection for the product survey resets.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: you have a visit ABC (ABC represents the visit name) which contains at least two surveys, one of which is of type Product Survey. This can be a Perfect Store visit, or a regular visit.
Go to the Visits work centre.
- Go to the Visits view.
- Open ABC.
- Navigate to either the Survey facet, or to the Perfect Store facet.
- Open both surveys.
- In the Product survey, select any product.
- Navigate to the other survey or any other view.
- Return to the Product survey.
- You land on the overview page, not directly on the last selected product.
This is expected system behaviour as the view refreshes when you return.
The products you already worked on will have a green bar highlighting that you have already worked on them.
When you click back into one of the products, the selections/ survey answers will be available within that instance.
Please note - when you close the survey without saving, those selections will NOT be saved. You can 'Save as Draft'.
Survey, Product Survey, Selection , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , How To