The Employee Responsible is removed after the Mass re-assignment of Employee Responsible in Opportunities
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Select the Opportunity List view.
- Select a number of Opportunities.
- Click on the Actions button and select the Assign Party option.
- In the Party Role select Employee Responsible.
- In the Name select employee responsible XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the Employee Responsible).
- Click on OK.
- The following error message is displayed: "Using business partner 80000XXXXX (XYZ) not permitted; status in master data Not Active"
- The old Employee Responsible Is removed from the selected Opportunities.
Since employee responsible XYZ is not Active no Employee Responsible can be assigned to the Opportunities and therefore the Employee Responsible field is empty.
Assign an Employee Responsible which has the status Active.
master data Not Active; Employee Responsible; Mass Re-Assignment; Mass Change; Opportunity; Opportunities , KBA , AP-OP-OP , Opportunity , Problem