- Error: '(#2700) Cube tag in structure not found.'
- Error: 'Invalid Metadata from server - Cube tag in structure not found.'
- Unable to create a Model on an SAP BW system that have all the necessary notes applied as listed in SAP Note 2541557
- When attempting to create a Model in SAP Analytics Cloud based on an SAP BW live connection, it generates one of the following errors:
Status: 2700, code: "FIREFLY_ERROR", message: "Driver Error: Error [Driver]: (#2700) Cube tag in structure not found"
'Invalid Metadata from server - Cube tag in structure not found.'
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Live Data Connection to SAP BW
- This issue occur due to one of the following reason:
- Cause 1:
Incorrect handler class: CL_BICS_INA_VERSION_HTTP has been maintained in service "/sap/bw/ina".
This causes the GetResponse requests to be handled by this incorrect class instead of the correct one. (CL_BICS_INA_HTTP_HANDLER_GR)
- Cause 2:
Chrome’s new behavior regarding blocking third party cookies.
- To resolve the issue:
- Cause 1:
Remove the handler class: CL_BICS_INA_VERSION_HTTP from the service "/sap/bw/ina"
NOTE: For SAP S4HANA backend systems make sure you have followed the SAP Note: 2289865 - Configuration steps for S/4 HANA Analytics
- Cause 2:
Refer to the following page: https://www.sapanalytics.cloud/direct-live-connections-in-sap-analytics-cloud-and-samesite-cookies/
In this page you will find how to configure your rewrite file to set the following cookie attributes for all cookies:
Follow the section that corresponds to your configuration type. After configurating your system, it is mandatory to restart your system. After the restart, you must log off from your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant and login again.
- For more information please refer to the KBA - 2890576 - After Google Chrome 80 update, Live Data Connections are no longer working in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Digital Boardroom
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, chrome, 80, version, ie, internet, explorer, one, user, few, users. , KBA , (#2700) cube tag in structure not found , top of sac live/ direct connection to s4 , s4hana (on-prem). , LOD-ANA-LDC-HAN , SAC Live Data Connection HANA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , BC-MID-ICF , Internet Communication Framework , Problem