- Execute a database synchronization through HADR by using the following command:
sap_materialize auto, <primary_logical_site>, <companion_logical_site>, <database_name>
- The size of the database DB1 is very large.
- The time to backup database DB1 exceeds more than 12 hours.
- Execute setuphadr with one or more databases marked with the option "materialize_participating_database" set to true.
- The cumulated size of all the databases to synchronize is very large.
- The time to backup all the databases marked as "to materialize" in the resource file used by setuphadr take more than 12 hours.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
HADR, setuphadr, sap_materialize auto, timeout, backup, SetupReplicationTask time out, CR# 818684, 818684, CR#818684, CR818684 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.