- How to regenerate the migration object for a table?
- Error: CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND
- Error while generating runtime objects for table
- Error: Unable to find a tool to process the request
- Error: Function group does not belong to the specified object
- Can't generate runtime object;structure R_IT_ACCHD0001 not mapped to any src. struct.
- Target structure <Structure> is not mapped to any source structure
- Migration object Z_<Table>_<MTID> is not the owner of function group /1LT/<SID>XX0000000000XXXX
- Rule in LTRS -> Rule assignment for a table was added/changed or removed
SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
SLT , KBA , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-DB , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-BW , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.