Error: "You are not authorized to read USER" occurs when logging on SAC or changing user's Profile
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.7.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Or click User > Profile Settings.
There is special character such as "#" in user ID, SAC does not allow user IDs with # or &.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
You are not authorized to read USER, profile, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, logon, login, home, load, hang, pending, Application Error, Script error , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem