"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
This document is the second part that will provide information on how to export SAP CPI Artifacts from Integration Center and import them in CPI.
- Integration Center
- Cloud Platform Integration
How to configure Integration Flow for SAP CPI
It is possible to configure your integration flow for SAP CPI using Eclipse, so you can later configure your Export SAP CPI Artifacts files to work with Eclipse.
- SAP CPI or SAP CPI Eclipse has been installed
1. Ensure to have installed Eclipse Neon and downloaded the needed add-on (Please check KBA 2517376 - How to install eclipse for SAP Cloud Platform Integration(HCI))
- Important: Go to Help > Install New Software > https://tools.hana.ondemand.com/neon/ > SAP Cloud Platform Integration Tools
2. Eclipse configuration: Right click -> New -> Project
3. Select Integration Project
4. Ensure that the Project Type is Integration Flow:
5. Select Enterpreise Integration Patterns (EIP) and P2P
6. Collapse the Folder
7. Expand the Integration Project
- Under src.mainn.resources.scenarioflows.integrationflow. Copy and Paste the ‘.iflw’ file
- Delete the ‘.iflw’ package automatically created during creation of integration project earlier.
8. Copy and paste the downloaded mapping.xsl file from your hard drive and paste it into your existing src.main.resources.mapping package.
9. Insert in the Java Package: src.main.resources.edmx
10. Then the other two files need to be included as follows
11. Deploy Integration Content
Or ‘right click’ on the workspace > Select Deploy Integration Content > Select SAP Cloud Platform Integration > Operations Server (if you haven’t configured the CPI details).
12. If already configured:
The deployment summary should be as below
13. Under ‘Manage Integration Content’ in CPI, you should find your deployed content
Configure flow, HCI, CPI, Export Artifacts, Integration Center, Eclipse , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-HCI , Standard SF to 3rd Party CPI (HCI) Content , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , How To