- When editing a Custom CDS View, drop downs presented when editing a Calculated Field or a Filter are displayed briefly before disappearing
- For both Calculated Fields and Filters, the drop downs that do not display correctly are Fields, Functions, and Session Variables
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1902
- SAP_UI 753
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Fiori Launchpad
- Select the app 'Custom CDS Views'
- Edit a CDS View
- Go to the 'Filters' tab
- Select 'Edit'
- Click on the 'Fields' or 'Session Variables' button
- When clicking on those buttons the drop down is displayed instantly and then disappears, which does not allow you to make a selection
The fix is delivered with S/4HANA Cloud release 1905 and SAPUI5 1.64.3
For OnPremise version this fix has been delivered with SAPUI5 patch 1.60.10, to fix this issue upgrade to the latest UI5 patch following the steps of SAP note 2711925
Drop Down, Calculated Fields, Filters, Custom CDS View, Cloud , KBA , function , dropdown , button , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , BC-SRV-APS-GKE , Generic CDS Key User Editor , Problem