Payslip not working on specific browser versions.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payslip, Paystatement and Mashup.
There are a few points that you must ensure to avoid issues on different browser configurations for Payslip.
Since browser settings are very specific, depending on the browser you use, this description is very high level:
- Add the SuccessFactors Business Execution Suite and Employee Central Payroll URLs to the list of trusted sites.
- Turn off the feature that always submits a user certificate, if there is only one matching one. Otherwise, Employee Central Payroll would try to login the user with that certificate first; only at the second request SAML 2.0 would be taken.
- Allow pop-ups from Employee Central Payroll. This is needed for logout which is triggered by an NWBC-popup.
- If the security level of your internet browser is set to high, you may be unable to access the required sites.
Reference Guide: Employee Central Payroll using Point-to-Point Integration Page 282 section 220.127.116.11 Browser settings.
Payslip related KBA that might also help you:
- When you have issues by using IE version 10: 2237638 - Menu not accessible when viewing payslip information in successfactors instance using Internet Explorer
- When you see same payroll for different users logged in the system: 1715472 - HCM Pay Slip - The browser stores the pay slip file in the cache
Payslip not working on specific browser versions, cannot see payroll on old versions of chrome, cannot see payroll on some browsers, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payslip, Paystatement and Mashup. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , Problem