- SAPOSCOL is failing to start as normal via SAPHOSTAGENT on startup on IBM i.
- A manual start up works correctly.
- Upon running SAPINIT this can be found in the job log (WRKJOB):
- Message . . . . : /usr/sap/hostctrl/exe/paseinlpgm: Switch to QSECOFR failed. (CPF22E4:Password for user profile QSECOFR has expired.)
- The same error may appear in the SAPHOSTEXE job log.
- DSPUSRPRF to check the QSECOFR use should reveal either the STATUS set to *DISABLED or the password is out of date.
Any SAP Netweaver system running on IBM i
iseries, as/400, os/400, i5os, monitoring, startup, users , KBA , BC-OP-AS4 , IBM AS/400 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.