- Inbound delivery is created in ERP and is expected to be distributed to the EWM system.
- Error VL589 appears instead - "&1 &2 could not be distributed"
- Manual distribution in VL06I leads to errors "0 delivery(ies) distributed successfully, 1 with errors" - Message no. VLA069; and
- "The delivery cannot be distributed (see the subsequent message)" - Message no. VL452
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S4 HANA
VL 589, VL 895, VLA 069, VL 452, LIPS-RBLVS, RBLVS, 999, VL06I, distribute, inbound delivery, EWM, account assignment , KBA , LO-SPM-INB , Inbound Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.