Cross calculations cannot be removed when creating story table based on SAC linked model
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.7.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story table by accessing live data connection, which has Account in Columns.
- Add a linked model.
- Add linked model Account in Columns.
- Find Cross Calculation is created automatically, and it cannot be removed anymore.
This is by design and a known limitation of blended tables. There is currently no way to remove/hide "Cross Calculations" from a blended table.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
cross calculations, blending model, remove, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, logon, login, home, load, hang, pending, Application Error, Script error , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem