- When you click the Check Configuration button (System > Administration > Datasource Configuration", you get one of the following errors:
- "Failed to call SAP Analytics Cloud Agent. Please contact your administrator to ensure that SAP Analytics Cloud Agent is running, configured correctly, and is reachable from the SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector"
- "Please verify your configuration settings to ensure all entered values are correct. If verified, please contact SAP Support regarding the configuration issue."
- An import connection does not work.
- No traffic is observed between SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and the SAP Cloud Platform (SAP CP) Cloud Connector. No related information is recorded in the trace file.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Import data connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure the SAP Analytics Cloud Agent.
- Notice the error.
- The "Location ID" value in SAP Analytics Cloud does not match the Location ID of the corresponding subaccount configured in the SAP CP Cloud Connector.
- In SAP CP Cloud Connector version 2.9.0 or higher, the location ID is used to route information and therefore you can connect multiple cloud connectors to a single subaccount. If you do not specify any value for <Location ID>, the default is used (Default Location), which represents the behavior of previous SAP CP Cloud Connector versions.
- The location ID must be unique per subaccount and should be an identifier that can be used in a URI. To route requests to a SAP CP Cloud Connector with a location ID, the location ID must be configured in the respective destination.
- The Location ID is configurable in the SAP Analytics Cloud system.
- Ensure the value of the Location ID specified in SAC matches with the corresponding subaccount configured in the SAP CP Cloud Connector.
- GO to SAP Analytics Cloud > System > Administration > Datasource Configuration > On-premise datasource > Edit Location:
- SAP CP Cloud Connector:
- 2794105 - How to use multiple Cloud Connectors to one subaccount using Location IDs in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics CLoud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Introduction to Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Enterprise Readiness
- 2539529 - How can I get deleted objects restored in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Cloud Trust Center - Learn more about our cloud security, trust, compliance and services.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , Acquired, sub-account, sub account , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem