In SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM), charge calculation raises error when postal code range is used as calculation base
- Postal code contains a space
- The corresponding rate table contains either of the following calculation base
- When performing charge calculations, the following errors are reported
- Error while processing the calculation sheet
- The argument 'postalCodeNumber' cannot be interpreted as a number
- An exception with the type CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_NUMBER was raised
- Exception Occurred:An exception with the type CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_NUM
- SAP TM 9.0 - 9.6
- TM Embedded in S/4 HANA 1709 - 1809
Charge calculation error, Postal Code range, Postal code error, Exception, Error processing, calculation sheet, Error while processing the calculation sheet, The argument && cannot be interpreted as a number, An exception with the type CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_NUMBER was raised, but was not handled locally or declared in a RAISING clause, Exception Occurred:An exception with the type CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_NUM source destination , KBA , TM-CF-CC , Charge Calculation , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.