- Running any of the following utilities with option --show-master-version causes segmentation fault, resulting in a core file
- Alternatively, when performing an:
- upgrade from ASE 15.x to:
- ASE 16.0 SP03 PL06
- AES SP03 PL07
- and there is an interfaces file and/or one or more RUN_server files is in the new 16.0 directory
- a core dump can be reported.
> sqlupgraderes -r ase_upgrade.rs
Segmentation Fault - core dumped
- Adaptive Server Enterprise 16 SP03 PL06
- Adaptive Server Enterprise 16 SP03 PL07
key store segmentation Fault fault core strlen , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.