- The application is facing a strange issue wherein when publishing an app version to the SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 server it is getting deleted after SMP is restarted
- Example: We have 2 agentry apps: X and Y and both of them were working fine
- However after a restart of SMP services, we found out the apps (X and Y) were no longer accessible and the published version was deleted.
- This issue happened at least twice
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 (SP14 PL05)
"Agentry application missing in SMP 3.0","SMP 3.0 restart deletes Agentry","Agentry app deleted","restarting Agentry deletes application","SMP 3.0 restart Agentry disappears" , KBA , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.