- There was a request from the client to add the "Employee Name" on the compensation statements letter.
- After adding the standard field "Employee Name" on the statement, instead of showing a name, it shows the usernames of the employee or employee ID number.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
SF, success factors, CMP, EC, Comp, Templates, Missing Names , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-PS , Personal Statements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.