Candidate is logging in to external career site and going to “My Profile” and clicking on “Preview” using IE browser. Candidates are getting HTTP 400 page not found error .
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in to External Career site using IE browser as a candidate .
2. Fill in the credentials and go to My Profile .
3. Once the page appears click on "Preview"
4. Page not found HTTP 400 Error is thrown .
IE Browser Compatibility issue
The Problem is with Encoding in Internet Explorer. In IE the URL parameters are not getting properly encoded and being sent
Please configure the following change by going to the Settings in IE as below and then try to access the Profile Preview .
1. Go to Internet Options in IE .
2 Select Advanced Tab .
3. In Advanced Tab scroll down to find setting "International".
4. Check the setting "Send UTF-8 query strings for non-Intranet URLS".
5. Click on Apply and then click on OK
HTTP 400, candidate profile, preview , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem