When user changes a contract or scheduling agreement in Fiori and tries to save it, system throws message Unable to load the data and creates a dump:
- Runtime error MESSAGE_TYPE_X
- ABAP-progr. /BOBF/CL_TOOL_ASSERT==========CP
In Dump Section Contents of system fields, you see the following message:
- SY-MSGID: /BOBF/FRW
- SY-MSGNO: 013
- SY-MSGV1: I_PURCHASECONTRACTWD
- SY-MSGV2: MM-PUR-OA
- When running report RSDRAFT_LIFECYCLE_MANAGER, system throws the same dump, with different message number.
- Custom field is cleared during saving in Manage Purchase Contract app.
- Fields Your reference / Our reference is cleared in Manage Purchase Contract app.
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
ECC, MM_PUR_SCHEDG_AGRMT_SRV, MM_PUR_OA_MAINTAIN_SRV, edit, An exception was raised, 011, /BOBF/FRW, I_SCHEDGAGRMTITMCNDWITHDRAFT, DELETE_ITEM_COND , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-SQ-CON , Fiori UI for Manage Purchase Contracts , MM-FIO-PUR-SQ-SCH , Fiori UI for Manage Scheduling Agreements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.