- You notice the Add Row button to define a Deferred Costs or Accrued Costs account for Accounting Principle ABC. (ABC represents the Account Determination Profile ID)
- But when maintaining an additional, second balance sheet account here an error message appears: "Change or delete rows with key 'ABC' in Sales: Revenue Recognition - Deferrals" (or Revenue Recognition - Accruals).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Find and open the Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination activity, either via Overview or in the Activity List of the First Implementation project.
- Under Account Determination select Sales.
- Navigate to the Revenue Recognition - Deferrals (or the Revenue Recognition - Accruals) tab.
- Here, under Deferred Costs (or Accrued Costs) you can select a Balance sheet account.
- There is an Add Row button available which seems to suggest that further accounts can be maintained here.
- But, when adding another account and pressing Save an error message appears: "Change or delete rows with key 'ABC' in Sales: Revenue Recognition - Deferrals" (or Revenue Recognition - Accruals).
As the error message indicates, it is not possible to maintain more than one Deferred Costs of Goods sold or Accrued Costs of Goods sold per Accounting Principle.
This is expected system behavior. The Add Row button in this section (Deferred Costs/ Accrued Costs) is obsolete.
COGS, 递延成本' Add Row Deferred Costs, Add Row Accrued Costs , KBA , add row deferred costs , add row accrued costs , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , Problem