- There is no Browse > Models option in the SAP Analytics Cloud main menu.
- As of version 2019.7, all models have been migrated to the files repository in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Before, models appeared in the Models list. Now, models appear, along with stories, Digital Boardroom presentations, and other objects, in the Files list.
- If your system is on a quarterly release cycle (QRC) (See 2728183), this change will be effective in version 2019.8.
- You see the following message after logging into SAC:
- Find Models and Points of Interest within Files
- "Models" and "Points of Interest" folders have been created in the Public folder to help you organize existing files.
You can rename, move, and change share settings like other files.
See our support documentation for more details.
- These error messages may also occur when opening a story or model (See resolution below or 2789751 for more information).
- Cannot find model information.
- The resource does not exist, or you do not have the permission to read it.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.7
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, observed that the Browse > Models is missing in our SAC tenant. Has there been any change in the options with the recent updates , KBA , file srepos resource sac , models to file repo where are my models , new model architecture , missing browse , moving models under public file creating , models created before 2019-04-01 are not , are not visible , archivos , arquivos , dateien , fichiers , file , ファイル , файлы , modelo , modells , modello , modèle , 最初のモデルの構築 , модели , browse models in sac kba repo sap , the models disappeared the recourse brow , disappeared the recourse browse , modelo modèle modello modell- , models in the files area sac kba , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.