Data cannot be imported when Date value is 240000 however it's displayed successfully on S/4HANA
- "<QUERY NAME> has failed to upload because of an error in the plugin service" error occurs.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.6.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a model and import data from CDS view which has Date column whose value is 240000 (24:00:00) in some of cells.
- Create query, "<QUERY NAME> has failed to upload because of an error in the plugin service" error occurs.
Improper date format used in value.
Please use the value 00:00:00 instead of using the value 24:00:00 in this case.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
has failed to upload because of an error in the plugin service, date, cannot be imported, S/4HANA, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, logon, login, home, load, hang, pending, Application Error, Script error , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem