- You create and release an accounting document (for example an Invoice or an Expense Report). Due to an error the document could not be posted and appears as Unposted Source Document in the General Ledger work center.
- You have cancelled the document. its Reversal Source Document also appears as Unposted Source Document in the General Ledger
- These documents are not relevant anymore. You do not want to post these documents. They are not to be processed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
In the General Ledger go to the Source Documents view.
- By default the Unposted Source Documents are selected in the view.
- You notice an unposted Source Document ABC (ABC represents the ID of the original source document).
- The reversal document XYZ appears here as well - In the Reversal Document column Yes is displayed (XYZ represents the ID of the reversal document).
As the original source document could not be posted in Accounting, also it's reversal appears as Unposted Source Document.
To remove the documents from the relevant Source documents you can mark them as irrelevant:
- In the General Ledger work center go to the Closing Cockpit- Source Documents sub-view.
- In the Unposted Source Documents, find and select the Reversal document: XYZ.
- Press Actions - View Business Transaction.
- In the new screen choose Mark as Irrelevant.
This will mark the Reversal as well as the Original Source Document as Irrelevant for Accounting.
Unposted Source Document, Pièces d'Origines Non Comptabilisées, Pièces d'Origine Non Pertinentes , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem