You want to know how the Payment terms is determined in Supplier invoice when the company of invoice is Japan.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Supplier Invoicing work center
Go to Invoices and Credit Memos view
Search for respective Invoice
Under general tab you can see that Payment terms field is empty.
If business partner (Supplier) has both roles Supplier and Account or Supplier is maintained as Is payer of under relationships tab of any Account master data, then payment term is picked from Payment term maintained for respective Closing date pattern.
If not, payment term is picked from Supplier master data as usual.
A. Steps to find the Closing date pattern:
- Go to Account management work center
- Search for respective Account
- Select it and click on edit button and choose Invoice Summary data
You will see the Closing date pattern maintained.
B. Steps to find the Payment term maintained for each Closing date pattern:
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Click on Implementation projects
- Click on Open Activity List
- Go to Fine tune activities
- Search for Invoice Summary Processing for japan and click on it
- Click on Define closing date patterns for summary invoices
- Select the respective Closing date pattern and scroll down
- Under Details of Closing date pattern
You can see the Payment term maintained for Customer and Supplier.
Wrong payment term, No payment term, Payment term determination, Supplier invoice payment term issue, japan payment term , KBA , wrong payment term , no payment term , payment term determination , supplier invoice payment term issue , japan payment term , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , Problem