Marketing facet is missing in Leads.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
Go to Leads view.
Open Lead ABC (ABC represents the Lead ID ).
In the Lead, Marketing Permission facet is missing.
You have selected the question ''Do you want to query marketing permissions and subscriptions information from an external application to your cloud solution?" in your scoping.
Therefore, the Marketing Permissions facet is missing.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Impelementaion Prjects work center view.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4. Questions.
- Expand the scoping element Communication and Information Exchange > Integration with External Applications and Solutions > Integration of Master Data > Business Partners > Uncheck the question "Do you want to query marketing permissions and subscriptions information from an external application to your cloud solution?".
- Go to the Confirmation Tab and confirm the project.
marketing permissions, activity, scoping, question, business configuration, , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , Problem