The remote session timeout feature does not work in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Logon to SAC.
- Main menu > System > Administration > find Remote Session Timeout (in seconds) value is 30.
- Create a story on Edit mode and leave it alone, however Live Data connection session will be timeout after more than 40 minutes.
- Enable the "Avoid Remote Session Timeout (in seconds)" feature in the System > Administration > System Configuration. This feature allows you to set the session timeout limit for live data connections. The minimum value is 30 seconds, and the maximum value is 43200 seconds. If you enter 0, remote session timeout is disabled.
See Home > System > Administration.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Remote session timeout, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, logon, login, home, load, hang, pending, Application Error, Script error , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem