The field contract is missing in RUI screen of ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Logon in system using fiori client.
Go to the Service work center.
Go to the Tickets view.
Search for ticket LMN (where LMN represents the ticket name) and open it .
In the Additional Information section of ticket LMN, the contract field is missing.
Open Layout in HTML5 and click on Adapt ->Edit Master Layout.
Using adaptation also, there is no option to add this field under the Additional Information section/pane.
You need to drag and drop the field Contract from header to Additional Information of ticket in RUI via adaptation.
Login in system using Fior Client.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Open any Ticket.
- Click Open Layout in HTML5.
- Click on Adapt > Edit Master Layout.
- Add field Contract on the header level.
- Drag and drop the field under the Additional Information section.
- End Layout Changes.
- Close window with layout in HTML5, go back to Fiori and refresh.
The field Contract is now visible under Additional Information within Fiori UI.
Contract Field , Ticket , RUI , KBA , additional information , fiori client , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To