Login to SAP S/4HANA or Marketing Public Cloud system is not possible even with correct credentials. Error message indicates:
- Wrong username or password.
- Sorry, we could not authenticate you. Try again.
- Business User Locked (CB998XXXXXXX)
- SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- All system types (Starter, Quality, Production, Partner Demo, Sandbox, Proof of Concept)
- Entering a wrong password 3 times indicates the user to be locked.
- Making changes for the user in the Manage Business Users application without downloading the csv file from the S/4HANA system and not uploading it to the Administration Console is making the user profile inconsistent, hence locking it from further login.
Login to the Administration Console (SCI, IdP) with an admin user and follow the path:
- Users and Authorizations
- User Management
- Select the mentioned user
- Password Details
- Password Reset
- A mail is triggered to the user with the URL to reset the password. The URL will be valid for only 3 hours.
If you don't have enough rights to perform above activity then you can contact your administrator in your organization who have rights to perform this activity.
logon, locked, Administration Console, SCI, IdP, Users and Authorizations, User Management, Password Reset, Authentication, Business User, invalid , KBA , XX-S4C-OPR-INC , S/4HANA Cloud Availability, Performance and Administration , XX-S4C-OPR-SRV , S/4HANA Cloud service requests , Problem