The following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when selecting the Date dimension hierarchy level as YM, YHQM, or YHM in dimension filter, only working when selecting YQM.
And also this error only happens to the measure that using the formula in model, if use the stored measure, it is working fine.
If use the input control to filter Date and select the hierarchy level as YM, YHQM, or YHM, it is also working fine.
- No data is available for the chart to render.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Add Date with hierarchy as dimension and a measure calculated by the formula in the model level to the line chart
- Add a filter by range on the Date dimension
- Select the YQM as hierarchy level in the filter, it is working fine.
- Select the YM, YHQM, or YHM as hierarchy level, the error No data is available for the chart to render will happen.
This is a known limitation of the modeler formulas using time navigations. There is currently no way to support navigating multiple time hierarchies with a single formula definition.
Please submit a product enhancement request. As per KBA 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Bug Filed